- 900 m long karting track
- Chronometer system with transponders, same type used for Formula 1
- Circuit illuminated at night
- Outdoor terrace
- Balcony with a panoramic view
- Meeting room
- Snack bar
- Large adjacent grounds perfect for barbecues, corn roasts, a night of dancing under a tent, etc., catering service available upon request
- Large parking lot
Undoubtedly the hardest curve! If you do not negotiate it well and let the engine's rpm slow down, the acceleration may be slow because the track rises after the hairpin. When entering it, slow down slightly towards the outside, cut through the inside and exit through the outside. Accelerate in the middle of the hairpin to exit with high speed.
Brake slightly to reduce your speed, take the curve towards the outside, cut through the inside and exit through the outside. IMPORTANT: only brake when the kart is going straight. If you brake in a curve you will loose control because the brakes are on the rear wheels.
St-Alphonse S Curve:
You must control your speed! Do not try to enter the curve at top speed. Wait for your tires to warm up and gradually increase your speed. As for other curves, start from the outside, cut through the inside and exit through the outside.
Control your speed, start from the outside, cut through the inside and exit through the outside.
Curves 2 & 3:
Negotiate curve 2 towards the outside, cut through the inside and exit a little less towards the outside because you quickly need to change track side to face the next curve. Negotiate curve 3 as other curves, but slightly release the accelerator to avoid drifting downhill.
Curves 4 & 5:
Control your speed to avoid entering curve 5 with too much speed.
Curves 6 & 7:
Use the same technique as for curves 2 and 3.
After having successfully negotiated the other curves, you will find this one easy!
- We are not responsible for accidents.
- Smoking in or near karts is prohibited.
- Karting is forbidden for pregnant women.
- Karting is not recommended for people with heart conditions or back problems.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone under the influence of alcohol or any other substance likely to impair faculties.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- It is mandatory to wear comfortable well-tied shoes.
- Keep both hands on the wheel.
- Never step on the gas and brake at the same time.
- Do not touch the engine (the black box is extremely hot).
- Remain seated in your kart until every kart has stopped or until an employee assists you.
- Never stop your kart on the track. If the kart stops or breaks down, wait in your kart for assistance from an employee.
- You must slow down before making a pit stop.
- Collisions or contacts will not be tolerated.
- Excessively going off the track is prohibited.
N.B. Failure to comply with the rules will result in expulsion from the track without refund.